He is unbelievable!!! I let him out and of course the sprinklers go on and Barley loves nothing more than water. What a mess! needless to say he spent a while outside.
Our journey began 16 years ago when Dan and I met and it didn't take long before we were finishing each other's sentences and I think we make a pretty good team. We have to as we are outnumbered by our four awesome kiddos. It's taken time but I've learned to pick my battles and stay organized with our daily doin's. We have a hectic life but I wouldn't trade it for anything it's what I've always dreamed about.
My mommy must have pick with baby #3 is the metro wrap. Kaylie loves being wraped up, I am hands free so I am able to do things with the kids and keep the baby happy. Easy to use and evenly distributes the weight on your body. I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment