Monday, June 29, 2009

What time is it? "summertime..school's out, scream and shout!" HSM 3

Let's see...summer is well underway and I'm trying to stay sane home with 3 kiddos. How do mom's do this and being a HUGE fan of Jon and Kate plus 8, how do they do it with 8 kids. (I'm heartbroken for them)
Anyway, I have decided to take on making fun things for the store like hair accessories, designer fllip-flops, and bling converse, all of which have been quite popular. The ladies boutique next door picked up my bling flip flops and I make them for people who ask as well. This is how I stay sane, it's my form of meditation. Swing by and check out my creations.

1 comment:

  1. Love the converse they are super cute! You should do some cupcake ones with cupcake ribbon for birthdays! Hope you are enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete