Sorry for so many comments. I am just a little confused. haha. I am not for sure if you are the owner of cutipatooti or not or if you are the one that emailed me back earlier. Anyway, I am the one interested in the hot pink/black/white car seat cover that I saw on cutipatooti.com. I got an email in reply to one I sent to 'contact us' on cutipatooti.com, and all the information I received was to this site. If you could get back to me letting me know if that same car seat covered that I saw is available, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much!!
Our journey began 16 years ago when Dan and I met and it didn't take long before we were finishing each other's sentences and I think we make a pretty good team. We have to as we are outnumbered by our four awesome kiddos. It's taken time but I've learned to pick my battles and stay organized with our daily doin's. We have a hectic life but I wouldn't trade it for anything it's what I've always dreamed about.
My mommy must have pick with baby #3 is the metro wrap. Kaylie loves being wraped up, I am hands free so I am able to do things with the kids and keep the baby happy. Easy to use and evenly distributes the weight on your body. I just love it!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry for so many comments. I am just a little confused. haha. I am not for sure if you are the owner of cutipatooti or not or if you are the one that emailed me back earlier. Anyway, I am the one interested in the hot pink/black/white car seat cover that I saw on cutipatooti.com. I got an email in reply to one I sent to 'contact us' on cutipatooti.com, and all the information I received was to this site. If you could get back to me letting me know if that same car seat covered that I saw is available, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much!!
ReplyDelete