Halloween Eve...pumpkin carving party with friends
Jacob drove the quad unitl it died, he had no interest in carving pumpkins Parents were carving pumpkins and the kids played....hmmmm I didn't do a good job with my pumpkin, too much to drink maybe. Our happy little Zebra
Our journey began 16 years ago when Dan and I met and it didn't take long before we were finishing each other's sentences and I think we make a pretty good team. We have to as we are outnumbered by our four awesome kiddos. It's taken time but I've learned to pick my battles and stay organized with our daily doin's. We have a hectic life but I wouldn't trade it for anything it's what I've always dreamed about.
My mommy must have pick with baby #3 is the metro wrap. Kaylie loves being wraped up, I am hands free so I am able to do things with the kids and keep the baby happy. Easy to use and evenly distributes the weight on your body. I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment