Sunday, December 6, 2009
Let the holiday's begin
I am thrilled the holiday's are here as it's been a rocky year for all. But who can't be full of cheer with a bright christmas tree in the living room, holiday music playing wherever you go, shopping, cookie making, wrapping presents, and did I mention shopping? We have many exiting events planned as the holidays approach and to finish...a 4th birthday. We shot our family photos today for holiday cards but don't expect those soon, maybe new year greetings this year. Zoo lights, holiday get togethers with friends, Aunt Dona will be here soon, Uncle Monkey and Aunt Rene too, so much to look forward to and I am truely greatful. Jacob is turning 4 on January 2nd and he is SO excited for his monster truck party at the park this year. We look forward to sharing our holiday joy but if we don't catch up with you...Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment