Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Costa Rica

After many years of many things Dan and I decided to join some great friends from college on a trip to Costa Rica. Normally the guys head to Tahoe for a winter ski trip but now that everyone's lives have changed so much it's just not as easy. The wives decided to venture on this trip as well and we had a great time. Costa Rica was amazingly beautiful...so green, full of waterfalls, colorful, awesome wildlife, and interesting culture. My idea of a perfect vacation is pick a great spot, have a great book in hand, a delicious beverage in the other hand, and good company. We had it all.

The gang at our favorite resturant

Dan and I at a waterfall

My Birthday dip in the pool fully clothed, Mike didn't think I'd do it....hehe

This is where you buy your "bags of crap"

Zip lines, the best adventure EVER!



We had to take the cars over this bridge to get to the zip lines, YIKES!

The boys swimming in one of our three pools.

Architect is an architect...give them something to build with, lots of beers and they will build.


Dan and I at our hotel in San Jose eating breakfast pretty much on the street.





Alligators! Lot's of alligators.

No comments:

Post a Comment