Kaylie wanted to sleep on the couch and meet the man in the red suit.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Ah...another new year!
See I told you it would be a long time before I got my butt in gear and blogged again. As much as I love to blog and show off my adorable kids and tell funny little stories about who did what or who got into what (Kaylie), I seem to forget. Well, we had a a wonderful Christmas filled with family, laughter, friends, Holiday movie night with the kids every Friday or Saturday the month of December ( I liked that), making new traditions, dusting off the old ones, and laughing a lot. We finally just took the holiday decorations down this weekend and that sure felt good. And so we begin a new year....



Kaylie wanted to sleep on the couch and meet the man in the red suit.
Kaylie wanted to sleep on the couch and meet the man in the red suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment