Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Mamma

I am so proud to announce that Taylor was accepted into Mesa Academy, a school for advanced studies. Children from all around the valley apply to get in this school and only 90 kids a grade are accepted. I am so pleased that she has an eagerness to learn and is up for any challenge when it comes to school. I didn't have that same interest and excitement for school so this news makes me one happy mom! I am so excited for her, she will learn Chinese and Spanish, begin learning how to play the Violin and by 6th grade she can chose other instruments. She will learn computer programs that I wish I could use. We want all the best for her and she is going to get an amazing education at this school and one bonus is she will stay at this school until 10th grade!
Taylor I am SO proud of you and love you SO SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment