Jacob says to me on Sunday...."mommy shouldn't we have our baby if it didn't die", my heart broke. He was right but how to explain to my sweet boy his feelings of loss. We all felt loss 6 months ago when I miscarried and we all grieve differently but his loss was by far the hardest for me to handle. I was more concerned about him and his sadness than my own. The loss of a baby in my tummy has brought up a lot of questions in his mind. Why would a baby die, where does the baby go, will we get another baby, and so on. I tell him maybe one day the angels will send us another baby at another time, he is patiently waiting. Bless his little heart.
Today was my due date and even though I feel the loss of what could have been I am happy and hold my kiddos a little closer knowing how blessed I already am.


No comments:
Post a Comment