Since closing CutiPatooti I knew my heart was still in fashion and of course never left design. I've been trying to pull all of my creativity to a destination where I combined both avenues and I think I have finally arrived. After many, many months of "I am going to open a new boutique" to "no, that is crazy" I was encouraged by many to go for it, so I'm doing it! I am so excited, I love to have this excitement in my daily life. One Haute Boutique is a traveling boutique. I will host a couple of shopping extravaganza's at my house and then hopefully other's will want Free goodies from One Haute Boutique and host at their own home. My First open house in March 8th, 2012 5-8pm and March 11th, 2-4pm.
See a sneak peak and check back often at One Haute Boutique's Blog:
www.onehauteboutique.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment