Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Dan

I seriously had to stop and think about this but it's true. Not only was it Valentines day but it also is a time marker for us. We had our first date on Valentines day in 1997...13 years ago...really??? WOW!!! As I put it, we could have gone from kindergarten to graduating high school again in the time we have been together and that makes me stop and think how fast our babies will be grown and gone. And of course the propososal on Valentine's day 9 years ago, oh the memories we've created.

Dan,
You amaze me daily. You do everything whole hearted and never half-way even when you say "can't anything be easy", you don't choose a short cut. I say we don't make anyting easy, that's just not our way. I am thankful for your eagerness to work hard and strive to be the best at what you do and go out and do it everyday, for us. You are an amazing dad and the proof is seen daily especially when the kids run to great you before you have a chance to put the garage door down. A husband that is alway's pleasing and so generous. I am still giddy, amazing after all this time but you are my magic, my rock, you always make it better. I can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me and us. Through our ups and downs we are the constant and that will never change. I love, love, love, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment