Even though I love boutiques it looks like I will have to travel to Scottsdale now as the last east valley boutique has called it quits...that's 10 boutiques that couldn't weather this sorrowful economy.
Friday, February 19, 2010
sundbathing baby
I told Kaylie it wasn't time for swimmming yet and she didn't like that answer but we had to try on this swimming suit because it is SO cute. There is so much cute stuff for little ones now that it makes it too hard for the "CutiPatooti's" to stay in business. I love Amy Coe a designer found at babies r us, her bathing suite was only $9...come on you cannot beat that!
Even though I love boutiques it looks like I will have to travel to Scottsdale now as the last east valley boutique has called it quits...that's 10 boutiques that couldn't weather this sorrowful economy.

Even though I love boutiques it looks like I will have to travel to Scottsdale now as the last east valley boutique has called it quits...that's 10 boutiques that couldn't weather this sorrowful economy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment