Friday, February 12, 2010

My Papa is 90!

I headed "home" to Colorado last weekend to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birhtday. I brought Jacob and Kaylie with me while Dan and Taylor went to Chicago to surprise his sister for her 40th. It was tough to be in two places at once so we split the crew and partied all weekend with the people nearest and dearest to us.
I was SO excited for all the snow that fell and was actually disappointed to go but it was nice to be back where driving wasn't so stressful.
As Todd and I sat in the back of the mini-van (thank you unlce monkey) it took us back to growing up with mom and dad driving and the kids in the back....oh the fun we had. I laughed so hard Saturday night I was in tears, such a funny family I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment