Thursday, November 11, 2010
Fall came as quickly as it's going....
Fall is here and we have been going here and there and doing this and that. Since October we and another family took the kids to Disneyland for fall break, Dan and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary, Halloween came and went, and we rescued a Morkie, the kids named him Friday, he is adorable! I have been doing a lot of volunteer work at Jacob's pre-school and I love it, we pulled Taylor out of Mesa Public School and she is now at a Charter school that we are very happy with, and I can't wait for Christmas! This is the first Christmas in 3 years that will be nice and relaxing and we are alway's excited to spend time with our out-of town family who come. Until the holiday's or I have some exciting events to share enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment