Party's over let the Birthday Princess sleep.
Yup, little mommy all the way.
More presents and this one took the cake, babies are Kaylie's life.
Birthday Princess
Kaylie and her store bought cake, good job daddy. Elmo is one of her fav's.
Sibling love...priceless
Presents!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know but it sure made me laugh and the kids picked at it, it was still yummy.
Kalie was helping me bake her cake...this is in the early stages, things were going well.
Kaylie's happy birthday pop tart, she thought that was great.
She's 2 and the silliest thing around town.
The baby is 2 and now we have 2 two year olds. We have adopted a Morkie this month, he was in need of a new family to love him and he is just too sweet not to. We named him Friday and the kids LOVE him....me too. Kaylie turned two on November 18th and we had a small gathering of the people she loves most and it was still a lot of people. I attempted to make her a cake and I got in over my head, I sent Dan out for the store bought and called it a party!


No comments:
Post a Comment