Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update

It seems every year I say I'm going to be better about blogging, I guess it's wishful thinking. So, my new plan....if I get to it every 3 months we will be doing good. Here is what we have going on;

Kaylie, Kaylie, Kaylie...she is two and a complete handful. She keeps me going. Out of the 3 kids she is most outgoing, silly, and active! Her best friends are adults, we have a couple really good friends/neighbors and she can't get enough of Ms. T T (my friend Traci) and Mr. James and Ms. Teri and all the kids. She calls Taylor and Jacob "The Kids" who she loves to play with. Jacob is her buddy though.

Jacob is quite the natural athlete, he has played T-ball, basketball, and now flag football, and is interested in golf as well. He is my sweet little man, so honest and has a HUGE heart.

Taylor is a smart little lady, with such grace. She is very interested in school and learning, she loves to read and tell us history facts. We are trying to get her into an advanced studies school, she is so excited about it as we are too. She is a dancer but has taken a break this year to try gymnastics but her heart is with dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment