Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break

I do love Spring Break but I love when the kids go back to school too. Two weeks is a long break for this mom.
We had a great day out at Spring Training with my dad. I remember why I loved it so much as a kid. How fun was that afternoon.
Rockies pitcher thought K was so cute he wanted to give her a ball, she was so pleased. Jacob had to take his D Backs hat off to get a ball.

Spring Training...Rockies vs. Cubs

Did some shopping and lunch at our favorite spot, San Tan Village.

I rented a bouncy house for all the neighborhood kids to celebrate Spring Break.

One of Dan's good friends gets married...always fun to get dressed up and have an adults evening.

Uncle Todd and Aunt Darcie come for a visit

No comments:

Post a Comment